Quattro Infotech was founded in 1999, which was involved in Engineering services and Software development projects. With the increase in Engineering services, in 2009 it was spun off as Quattro Engineering India Limited (QEL).
Areas of Automation
- Process / Assembly Line automation
- Machine tending automation
- Total turn key solution for manufacturing
Our Cooperation with USK Karl-Utz, Germany
USK Utz from Germany has been into automation in Automotive, Photovoltaic and Non-automotive sectors from 1990.
QEL has entered into a cooperation agreement with USK Utz, Germany in the year 2010 for providing complex automation solutions.
On the basis of customer requirement, QEL has the options of involving USK Utz for concept, design and execution of a project.
- Dedicated & well experienced development team having long association with the group is instrumental in conceptualising innovative ideas.
- With in house manufacturing capabilities of our group companies for more than four decades, committed delivery is a reality for the customer.
- With committed global channel partners, application of latest technology is available for end user.
- Our field of specialization is automation in the fields of assembly, manufacturing & material handling for engineering, automobile & process industries.
- We guarantee the products for their life time functioning, with service at door step of customer.
Projects executed till date
- Four projects in the area of assembly automation.
- Four projects in the area of process automation.
- Two projects in the area of machine tending automation.
We have about ten projects that are in various stages of execution.
To date QEL has provided solutions to Automotive, Textile and other industries.
For more details